Northwest Austin’s premier indoor shooting range and outdoor archery range located in Cedar Park, Texas
Shady Oaks Gun Range is setting a new standard and will be your family-friendly facility. From state-of-the-art equipment and air filtration systems to certified, knowledgeable staff, we offer the best indoor gun range facility and staff in the greater Austin area. We cater to all gun owners, and we want to be your resource for group classes and events including Texas LTC (CHL) Classes, as well as scheduling private lessons.
Planning to visit our range?
All visitors must present a valid, government-issued photo identification (such as driver’s license or passport). First-time visitors may speed-up the check-in process by completing the Questionnaire, Range Rules, and Insurance Waiver and bringing it to the range. Forms are also available at check-in. All visitors are expected to know and demonstrate proper gun safety at all times!! If you have never had any firearms training, we ask that your first visit to the range be accompanied by an instructor or an experienced shooter who will be responsible for you. We have staff instructors with whom you may schedule a private lesson, but those lessons must be scheduled in advance. We are unable to accommodate lessons for walk-ins.
When arriving at the range, all guns must be stored in a case or range bag and must be unloaded. The exception to this rule is your concealed carry piece, which may be loaded. It may only be unholstered for use while you are within your shooting station and reholstered when you have completed your session.
Range use is available on a first-come, first-served basis; we do not accept reservations. During busy times when there is a waiting list, customers who are Shady Oaks Gun Range MEMBERS will get priority for the range. Memberships are not required to use our facility, but members get VIP treatment. Our range fees and membership benefits are listed on our Prices & Info page.
Shady Oaks Gun Range Features:
- 10 Indoor, 4-Foot-Wide, 25 Yard Lanes with adjustable lighting
- Electric Target Retrievers allow quick adjustment of shooting distance
- Magnum Proof Clear Lane Partitions provide shooter visibility and safety
- Advanced HEPA Air Management, eliminates lead and other contaminants
- High-Intensity LED Range Lighting with Low Light Shooting Configurations
- Advanced Acoustic Design, reduces noise to near outdoor levels
- Exceeds NRA and NSSF Design Guides (the safety standards)
- Pro Shop with Competitively-Priced Ammo and Supplies
- Full line of Rental Hand Guns and Rifles
- Training Room with seating for up to 16 Students
Our Business Hours:
Mon – Fri: 10 am – 8 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 8 pm
Sunday: 11 am – 6 pm
We are open every day except Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day and Easter holidays.
Shady Oaks Gun Range
3100 Woodall Drive, Cedar Park, TX 78613 + Google Map
Authorized Dealer for: