Prices & Info
Indoor Gun Range Fees
- $15 for 45 minutes, per person ($5 for each additional 15 minutes, per person)
- $25 for 2 people to share a lane for 45 minutes ($5 for each additional 15 minutes, per person)
- Children under 18 years of age are FREE *
- 25% Discount for Active Military, Law Enforcement & First Responder with valid ID
(discount applies to range fee only, $11.25 per 45 minute session)
Frequent Shooters Card
- 10 sessions for $142.50, PLUS 11th Shooting Session is FREE! (11 visits @ $12.95)
- Members get VIP treatment!
- Unlimited range time
- Unlimited archery time
- Free gun rentals (ammo must be purchased at SOGR)
- Priority status in line during wait periods
- Individual Membership: $450/year
- Family Membership: $700/year – includes two adults plus all adult dependents living in the same household *
- $25 for members with CHL or LTC
- $35 for members without CHL or LTC
- $45 for non-members with CHL or LTC
- $55 for non-members without CHL or LTC
- Any Pistol $20 (one-time/per visit fee, not per gun)
- Any Long Gun $20 (one-time/per visit fee, not per gun)
- Any suppressed firearm $20 each
- Rentals are required to purchase our range ammo and pay applicable range fees
- List of firearms available for rent are listed on the Firearm Rentals page.
Private Shooting Lessons
- Private lesson one-on-one with instructor
- Individual or small group instruction
- $60 for 1 hour, includes range fee and instructor lesson
- Check our Lesson Availability to book a lesson online
- Upcoming Schedule of Classes
- Texas CHL, NRA classes, Hunter Education, Youth Programs, and more!
All prices are subject to sales tax.
* Anyone under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a paying Parent or Legal Adult Guardian and must share a lane with the adult; limit 2 minors per adult.