Private Lessons provide one-on-one training on a variety of topics from beginner to the advanced levels. They are a the perfect choice for individuals who are:
- New to Firearms and Want to Learn to Handle Them Safely
- First-time Firearms Owner or Those Planning to Purchase One Soon
- Shooters Who Want to Learn Tips from the Pros
- Anyone Interested in Improving Their Technique and Accuracy
Our Instructors have experience working with shooters of all skill levels and can help you improve your confidence and skills.
Lessons are taught in 1-hour blocks, in a one-on-one format, covering the goals of your choice.
Note that Private Lessons are conducted with one person at a time. If two people want to sign up for a lesson together, you should book TWO lessons, back to back, with the same instructor. While any classroom instruction can be taught to a group; the Range portion only allows for ONE PERSON to be on the range with an instructor at a time, meaning the 2nd person will have to wait in the classroom or pro shop. The instructor will allow students to swap out and share range time if booking a joint lesson of two hours.
- Private Lesson – One person, book one hour = $60 (+tax)
- Private Lesson – Two people, book two hours = $120 (+tax)
- Group Lesson / Class – If you need instruction for three or more people, please submit your request on our Contact Us page with scheduling preferences and instructor preference if applicable. Group Classes are held in 2-hour blocks at a rate of $100 (+tax) per participant.
- IMPORTANT: Please review Our Terms and Conditions when booking. You will be charged for last minute cancellation or no call / no show to a Private Lesson. Thank you for your cooperation.
Firearms: Bring or Rent
If you bring your own firearm and ammunition, there is no additional fee. Firearms can be provided at no charge. However, if our firearms are used, you will be required to purchase our range ammunition which will vary in cost depending on caliber but expect between $5-$25 for ammo. We can provide hearing protection and eye protection, but we strongly encourage you to purchase or bring your own.
If there are any instructors available, the dates will be highlighted on the calendar below.