ONLINE LICENSE TO CARRY – Range Portion Only
If you took the License to Carry online classroom portion, and you need to complete the range qualification, you have two options.
- You can sign up to participate in a group class at $45 by looking for “LTC Range Qualification Only” on our Calendar of Classes page.
- You can request a one-on-one private lesson with a LTC Instructor at $60 for one hour. If any LTC instructors are available for this, their time will be displayed on the calendar below.
- Successful completion of the online classroom portion of the License to Carry class.
- You must know how to safely use your firearm.
- You must be able to load your magazines by yourself.
- You must be able to clear simple malfunctions.
- You must be knowledgeable of general safety rules.
Bring with you:
- Certificate of Completion of the Online LTC Class (LTC-101 form)
- Texas drivers license
- Handgun of your choice (Rentals available if needed)
- You will need 50 rounds for the qualification test. Bring additional for demonstration/practice. (Available for purchase if needed)
- Hearing and eye protection required (Available for rent or purchase if needed)
- Hat and closed-toed shoes recommended for safety