ONLINE LICENSE TO CARRY – Range Portion Only
If you took the License to Carry online classroom portion, and you need to complete the range qualification, you have two options.
- You can sign up to participate in a group class at $45 by looking for “LTC Range Qualification Only” on our Calendar of Classes page.
- You can request a one-on-one private lesson with a LTC Instructor at $60 for one hour. If any LTC instructors are available for this, their time will be displayed on the calendar below. (We have very limited availability for this.)
- Successful completion of the online classroom portion of the License to Carry class.
- You must know how to safely use your firearm.
- You must be able to load your magazines by yourself.
- You must be able to clear simple malfunctions.
- You must be knowledgeable of general safety rules.
MUST BRING WITH YOU:
- Certificate of Completion of the Online LTC Class. You will need to bring a printed copy of this certificate. You should receive it from your online LTC Class provider after you successfully complete the course. Do not show up for class without your paper copy LTC-101 as we need to sign it to indicate your completion!!
- Receipt for payment of this class. Showing the email on your phone is fine. (Check your spam folder for the email.)
- If you’ve never been to our range before, please print, fill out, and bring with you: Questionnaire, Range Rules, and Insurance Waiver
- Texas drivers license or state-issued photo ID
- Handgun of your choice (Rentals available if needed)
- Ammunition: You will need 50 rounds for the shooting qualification, but it’s always good to bring extra for any malfunctions.(Available for purchase if needed.)
- Hearing and eye protection required (Available for rent or purchase if needed)
- Hat and closed-toed shoes recommended for safety