- This event has passed.
LTC Range Qualification Only Class – Victoria Kogan
December 2, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$45
LTC Range Qualification Only
Cost: $45 per person
Instructor: Victoria Kogan
Maximum Number of Students: 9
This class is ONLY for students who have successfully completed the classroom portion of the License to Carry class online and have received a Certificate of Training (LTC-101). Sign up for this class to complete Part B (Range Instruction) and Part C (Proficiency Demonstration).
THIS CLASS IS ONLY FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE COMFORTABLE OPERATING A FIREARM. THIS IS NOT A FIREARMS LESSON!
If you show up for this class unable to operate your firearm independently or are unable to demonstrate firearm safety and competence at all times, you will be turned away and there will be NO REFUND.
Please review basic LTC information listed on our LTC page.
- Successful completion of the classroom portion of the online License to Carry class.
- You must know how to safely use your firearm.
- You must be able to load your magazines by yourself.
- You must be able to clear simple malfunctions.
- You must be knowledgeable of general safety rules.
MUST BRING WITH YOU:
- Certificate of Completion of the Online LTC Class
- Receipt for payment of this class (check your spam folder for the email)
- If you’ve never been to our range before, please print, fill out, and bring with you: Questionnaire, Range Rules, and Insurance Waiver
- Texas drivers license
- Handgun of your choice (Rentals available if needed)
- Ammunition: You will need 50 rounds for the shooting qualification. Bring extra for demonstration/practice (Available for purchase if needed).
- Hearing and eye protection required (Available for rent or purchase if needed)
- Hat and closed-toed shoes recommended for safety
VERY IMPORTANT – TO CHECK-IN FOR THE CLASS:
No need to enter the lobby/pro-shop. Check-in outside.
Sign up to reserve your spot in this class. To do this, add a number in the field below, click “add to cart” and proceed to checkout. The name used for the class reservation does not need to match the name on the LTC paperwork — Signing up for the class simply guarantees you a seat in the class.
If you fail to provide 24-hours notice of cancellation or are a no-show for the class, a portion of your class fee will be non-refundable. Our terms for this are detailed here: https://www.shadyoaksgunrange.com/terms/