- This event has passed.
LTC Range Qualification Only – Peter Hutnick
Wednesday, February 12 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm$45
LTC Range Qualification Only
Cost: $45 per person
Instructor: Peter Hutnick
If you have completed the classroom portion of your License to Carry (LTC) class, sign up to complete the Range Instruction and Firearms Proficiency Demonstration to complete your Certificate of Training.
This class is ONLY for students who have successfully completed the classroom portion of the License to Carry class online.
- Successful completion of the classroom portion of the online License to Carry class.
- You must know how to safely use your firearm.
- You must be able to load your magazines by yourself.
- You must be able to clear simple malfunctions.
- You must be knowledgeable of general safety rules.
Bring with you:
- Certificate of Completion of the Online LTC Class
- Texas drivers license
- Handgun of your choice (Rentals available if needed)
- Minimum 75 rounds of ammunition: You will need 50 rounds for the test and additional for demonstration/practice (Available for purchase if needed)
- Hearing and eye protection required (Available for rent or purchase if needed)
- Hat and closed-toed shoes recommended for safety
If you are not confident using your firearm or need firearms training, please book a private lesson with an instructor BEFORE the scheduled LTC Range Qualfication.
Sign up to reserve your spot in this class. To do this, add a number in the field below, click “add to cart” and proceed to checkout. The name used for the class reservation does not need to match the name on the LTC paperwork — Signing up for the class simply guarantees you a seat in the class.
The online booking system will accept sign-ups until the day before the class. After that time, you may call us at 512-394-7734 and inquire if there is availability for walk-ons.