- This event has passed.
License To Carry (LTC) Class – Peter Hutnick
Thursday, June 4 @ 11:00 am - 4:30 pm$100
License To Carry (LTC) Class
Cost: $100 per person
Instructor: Peter Hutnick
Max Class Size: 8 (eight) students
The LTC Class is NOT a firearms training class. If you are not confident using your firearm, please book a private lesson with an instructor BEFORE the scheduled LTC class.
ALL LTC STUDENTS MUST ABSOLUTELY WEAR mask/face covering while on premises.
All LTC STUDENTS MUST demonstrate Safe firearm Handling and Operating skills with their firearms. Immediate and non-refundable class extraction will be the result when unsafe and/or poor firearm operating skills are indicated.
- You must know how to safely use your firearm
- You must be able to load your magazines by yourself
- You must be able to clear simple malfunctions
- You must be knowledgeable of general safety rules
Class starts promptly, so please arrive on time!
Our classes are structured so that the shooting qualification is completed FIRST. When you arrive for the class, bring your UNLOADED firearm and UNLOADED magazine along with hearing & eye protection (rentals available if needed). All firearms must be in a bag or case when you arrive for check-in. The class will start in the classroom with a quick safety brief before going to the range to complete the shooting qualification. Afterward, the remainder of the class will be in the classroom with breaks given about every hour.
An overview of this course, eligibility and requirements can be found on our LTC Information page. Please review this thoroughly before signing up for the class!
Bring to class:
- TX drivers license
- Handgun of your choice (Rentals available if needed)
- 50 rounds of ammunition (Sold on site if needed)
- Hearing and eye protection (Sold on site if needed)
- Hat (recommended)
- Closed toe shoes
- Snacks and beverages (We do not take a “lunch” break — bring a sandwich for a working lunch during class.)
Sign up to reserve your spot in this class. To do this, add a number in the field below, click “add to cart” and proceed to checkout. The name used for the class reservation does not need to match the name on the LTC paperwork — Signing up for the class simply guarantees you a seat in the class.