Introduction to Handguns Class – Jeff Webb
Tuesday, December 1 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$100
Introduction to Handguns Class
New Shooters Welcome!
Instructor: JEFF WEBB
Cost: $100 per person
This is a small class, capped at 5 people so each student gets individual instruction and plenty of range time. We’ll also loan you a handgun if you don’t have your own.
This course is designed for new or inexperienced shooters needing familiarization training. Class provides the shooter with a solid grounding in the core skills and fundamentals to safely control, handle and operate the handgun.
– Firearms Safety
– Marksmanship Fundamentals
– Loading & Unloading
– Handgun (loaner handguns available – no extra charge)
– 50 rounds of ammo (if you use our loaner firearm, you are required to purchase our range ammo)
– Appropriate range attire (no open-toed shoes)
– Eye protection and hearing protection
Sign up to reserve your spot in this class. To do this, add a number in the field below, click “add to cart” and proceed to checkout.
The online booking system will accept sign-ups until the day before the class. After that time, you may call us at 512-394-7734 and inquire if there is availability for walk-ins.